Facebook Page

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Product Testing Websites

We all love trying out new products, and what could be better than getting to try out new products for free? Over the past 3 plus months, I've been joining a number of product testing websites and other various websites. However, because I am only posting about websites/tips that I can personally vouch for and have had the opportunity to try, I can only tell you one website I have actually been chosen to test a product for. Swaggable! I joined this site on February 29, merely 3 days ago! What's so great about it is the fact that this is the only site I've ever been picked to test a product for, but at the same time it is the most recent site I've joined. I get to try out Chai Now, an alternative to regular tea and coffee. When I get it in the mail I'll let you know how it is!
They have a HUGE variety of different things you could be selected to try, and several other people I've talked to also quickly received an invitation to try out a product after joining. So I definitely recommend signing up, all they ask is that you write a review about what you thought of their product.
Unfortunately, a lot of sites can take up to a year before they choose you to test out a product, it all has to do with demographics. I'll post on the other product testing websites as I get picked to try out more products!

2 comments:

  1. Just signed up for both Swaggable and Shespeaks! Can't wait to see what I get to test!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they pick you for some great products! Let me know when you get something (:

    ReplyDelete