Facebook Page

Monday, March 11, 2013

The New Glade Expressions and BzzAgent!

Now that I've started getting into the swing of things (I hope) with college, I plan to be posting a lot more often to my blog. Since I started college back in August of last year, I've been pretty inundated with assignments and reading, along with other projects that I've needed to devote my time to. Although we all know college isn't all fun and games (even though we sometimes wish it was), there are some projects that I've actually really enjoyed participating in, after all of my homework has been completed of course. ;)

One of these projects happens to be BzzAgent, an awesome site that lets anyone (not just college students) join to test out free products in exchange for their valuable feedback. Because of BzzAgent, I had the opportunity to try out two different products from Glade's new Expressions Collection.


I'm so glad I was able to try these, because I probably wouldn't have even given these a second look. The Pineapple and Mangosteen oil diffuser (although not my first choice of scent), was actually a lot better than I had expected it to be. It was a bit strong for the first few days, but after that it was just enough to permeate the room and leave it with a nice, refreshing, tropical scent. And I loved the design of it, it fit it very well with the table in our dorm living room. Here's a picture of it in the dorm!

My favorite product of the two that I tried out was the Lavender and Juniper Berry fragrance mist. The smell of it was just plain AMAZING, and it actually reminded me of those gummy berry snacks that I used to love in elementary school. It gave my dorm room a very lovely, inviting smell that I enjoy having after a long day of classes. And the design of the bottle (with a removable label) is very unique and modern to look more like a decorative object than like a plain, regular bottle of fragrance mist.

I'm so proud to be a member of BzzAgent and have the opportunity to try out these products, as well as share in my experiences with others, at no charge. If you love trying out new things, I'd definitely recommend signing up for BzzAgent. What would you like to have the chance to try out at no cost? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment